A quiz exclusively for IIT Bombay students. Top 5 get 100% scholarship and every participants get free CAT / GRE test series.
Prize: 100% scholarship
This is a 3-section test comprising a total of 20 questions. The total duration of the test is 30 minutes.
– The sections are as follows:
Section I - Verbal and Reading Comprehension - 6 questions
Section II - Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning - 6 questions
Section III - Quantitative Aptitude - 8 questions
– . You can move from one section to the next/another section till the entire 30 minutes allotted to the test runs out.
– All questions in this test will have 4 options, out of which only 1 answer option is correct.
– All questions carry three marks each. For Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), each wrong answer will attract a penalty of one mark.
– Click on the Save & Next button to save your answers.Else your answers will not be saved
For any queries contact:
Rishav | email@example.com |9561718339